Sunday, January 27, 2013

Afternoon Delights

Here I am in a soccer jersey {courtesy of Bobby} laying in bed on a Sunday afternoon. 
I should really get up and move around but......nah.
I somehow got sucked into watching 3 back to back episodes of Shahs of Sunset on Bravo and found it a little endearing. They're not that bad. I feel like if I have to say 'that' bad, it means they actually are awful. But it's all a little funny. Their lifestyle is extravagant, loud, and extremely family oriented..which is nice. 
Okay, enough of Shahs and back to my lazy Sunday.
I woke up and had a huge cup of well deserved coffee along with an even bigger bowl of grapes and cheese. Somewhere along the way I also indulged in some Toblerone, a couple m&ms, and some left over chocolate covered strawberries from last night. Oh yeah, last night was my best friend's 21st birthday party. 
Take a look:


So yeah, that's that.
And just when I thought I was finally going to get up from this bed and start my Sunday, my dad made me a huge bowl of fettuccine. I'm staying here. At least until I have to really get up and go to the bar. 
Cheers!
xx 

1 comment: