Thursday, January 24, 2013

Detailed About Me

I won't lie: THIS IS NOT MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT THIS
But I will try my best to not abandon you, you little blog of mine.
Let me talk about myself for a little.
I'm a Jersey girl
{Go ahead...giggle about it}
I'm a proud Yankee and NY Rangers fan.
 
I'm a part time lover and a part time friend.
I spend way too much time on the internet and as a reward for being a dedicated blogger {at least that's how I view it haha}, God blessed me with a boyfriend. Yes, that's right, I met my boyfriend via my Tumblr page.
Meet Bobby
Pretty cute, huh :)
We're long distance but we make it work, and you better believe I instagram the shit out of us when we're together. See:


Let's see what else can I say?
I'm obsessed with french fries, I live for long summer days spend by the water, and anything NYC related is a friend of mine. 
I "cooler crush" which is basically throwing some paint on a cooler. It's pretty neat.
I'm sarcastic, but I'm also pretty sensitive..which makes for some awkward moments.

I don't know where else to go from here.
So please, leave your stilettos by the door, and join on me on this adventure.
 xx




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is SUPER exciting. Oh my goodness, this is where we are going to document the rest of our lives! xx

      Delete