Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'll admit it, I'm an Instagram whore and 'Selfie' is my middle name, 
so you better believe I know my photo apps like the back of my hand. 
The most common question I get is "How do you get those bubbles on your picture?"
Well, sit tight because I'm about to give you the 411.

First up: Instagram
Let's be honest, if you don't have this app installed on your iPhone or Android phone..who are you? 
It comes packed with pretty neat filters to make your regular pictures look all sorts of artsy. 
Like this crazy looking latte.....

Next: Camera+
I love this app for lots of reasons, but mainly because it's easy to use and it's got a set timer which makes selfies a whole lot easier!

PicFrame:
This app is perfect for making photo collages. 
You can add up to 9 pictures in one and add special effects.

Picfx:
The "bubble" app. This is my favorite. 
The effects and filters are amazing and all you do is snap {or upload a picture from your camera roll} and send it directly to instagram. 
Make your pictures go from this:

To this:


I hope this finally clears up any questions you have as far as what apps I use for editing my pictures. 
Good night y'all!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment