Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chocolate Will Always Be the Way To His Heart..

Hi y'all! Valentine's Day is right around the corner {scary thought, huh?} 
Regardless for how you feel about it, it's coming, and for those that have a special honey to share it with, it's time to brainstorm some gifts!
Unfortunately for me, my boy is in STL 944 miles away, which means I have to make this extra special. I thought about everything under the sun to get this man and I wasn't coming up with anything....
However as I was going through my email, and up popped an email about chocolate. Personalized chocolate. DING! DING! DING! DING! We found a winner.
I headed immediately over here and started my process. It was so much fun and super simple. 
You start off by selecting your choice of 3 Belgian Chocolate: White, Milk, or Dark..and then they give you tons and tons of fruits, nuts, and miscellaneous items to choose from. 
I finally chose my toppings, engraved it with "I miss you", and added a sweet message reading
"I love you, babe! Happy Valentine's Day"
Not only was this fast and easy, but also super cheap!
Did I mention you can even sprinkle 23 Karat Gold flakes? I mean, hello?
So, if you're still scrambling to get a little something more for that special someone 
{or you just wanna treat yourself} 
....I highly recommend this sweet site!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment