Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Favorite Products I Can't Do Without

I'm not a beauty expert by any means, and this post is not at all a list of fancy shmancy products that you should all run out and buy, however they are my favorites..so listen up!

1. ChapStick: I think that throughout the years, no matter what, I will always stay loyal to this little baby in Classic Strawberry, of course. I've tried other products along the way, but nothing satisfies me quite like this product. Runners up include: Smith's Rosebud Salve & C.O. Bigelow {Balm Stick}

2. Organix: I usually switch my shampoo and conditioner every few months, but I tend to stay within the Organix products. Lately, I have been using Acai Berry as my shampoo and the Awapuhi Ginger as my main conditioner. Most of their products are sulfate free and gluten free, if you're into that. They also carry some pretty cool products including instant recovery masks, blow dry creams {which I love}, & another favorite, the Sea Salt Spray. 
    

3. St. Ives Apricot Scrub: I have been a loyal user of this product for years and it still amazes me. It's texture is perfect for my sensitive skin and the price can't be beat. 

 4. The Colossal Volum Express: I'm not super fancy when it comes to my makeup routine and my products are pretty simple. In the past, I've tried several mascaras and have always been left with clumpy lashes, but ever since my first use, this Maybelline invention has worked wonders on me. 

5. Rose & Oud by Henri Bendel: This is a total splurge for me, but this is an all time favorite scent. It's my winter, spring, fall, and summer scent, and I absolutely love it. It's light and sweet, without being overbearing. It runs for about $65.00 at any Bendel's and it's highly recommended by yours truly! Enjoy!


So there you have it, my favorite-beauty-products list!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment